REAL ESTATE TERMS OF SALE
(Smith and Smith, Realtors)
· All properties are being sold at public auction "As Is" with no contingencies allowed for the condition of the property or for the buyer's ability to obtain financing.
· Any costs incurred by the buyer to obtain financing will be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
· High / Winning bidders are required to put down a earnest money of 10% ($2,500 minimum)of the sales price on the day of the auction
· Balance and closing costs are due within 30 days.
· Earnest money can be paid by cash, personal check (with proper I.D.) or cashier's check.
· Trustees & sellers have the right to accept or reject the high / winning bid.
· All buyer inspections are to be completed before / prior to bidding.
· Buyers and sellers will agree to have closings conducted by Integrity Title & Closing, LLC.
INTEGRITY TITLE & CLOSING, LLC
* 4510 E. 31st St. * Suite 100 *
Tulsa, Ok. 74135
(918) 749-9130 (Local)
(918) 745-0832 (Fax)
· Approximate costs to buyers will include the following:
* Closing Company Charges ($250.00)
* Title Opinion & Name Check ($325.00)
* Title Insurance (to be determined / varies)
* Final Abstract ($225.00)
* File Deed ($15.00)
* Misc. Fees (to be determined / varies)
* Property Taxes will be prorated through the day of closing